Run for It
Join Team RMHC, our very own fundraising and running team.
This season, participants are training for the Capital City Half Marathon or another spring race while fundraising for families of seriously ill children staying at RMHC of Central Ohio. Since the beginning of Team RMHC, runners have raised over $115,000. That’s over 1,150 nights of rest for our RMHC families!
Our fundraising platform is FirstGiving, making it easy for you to ask friends, family, coworkers and fellow runners to support you during training! More details and a Guide to Fundraising are to come!
Why join Team RMHC?
- Every step you take helps provide more nights of rest for our families during the most difficult time of their life
- You have the opportunity to make new friends as you train and fundraise together
- You can eat more dessert because you’ll be working so hard to train for a Half or Full Marathon
- We have great incentives as you reach your fundraising goals
Each Team RMHC participant will receive a Team RMHC T-shirt to wear on race day and must fundraise at least $250.
- Each fundraising participant will receive an incentive as they reach each benchmark below:
- $250 ($10 off Cap City Half Marathon Discount Code)
- $500 (Free Cap City Half Marathon Race Bib)
- Top fundraiser prize for the 2017 Spring Season is to be announced!
- Each Team RMHC participant will receive a customized training schedule and weekly training emails through the Columbus Running Company. We will also be offering a weekly group run on Saturday mornings starting on January 7th at various CRC locations including Short North, Westerville, Pickerington & Dublin.
Team RMHC Fitbit Challenge
Want to take steps towards better health but not ready to train for a half marathon yet? Join our #StepsforRMHC challenge! Pick a month during our Spring training season (December, January, February, March, April or all of them!) and create a daily step goal for yourself (8,000-10,000 steps per day suggested). Sign up through our fundraising page here and begin asking your friends, family, co-workers, etc. to make a pledge as you work towards your daily goal!
Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of RMHC families, get healthy and meet new friends? Join Team RMHC today! Please contact Carly Damman with further questions about the program.