Keeping families close®
If you are like us, you miss your friends and family. The #Home2HomeChallenge is a great way to let them know you are thinking about them AND help families at the Ronald McDonald House in Columbus, Ohio. Here’s how it works:
- Create a video or photo message letting a friend or family know how much you miss and love them
- Post that message on social media using the hashtag #Home2HomeChallenge
- If you are able, make a donation and encourage your friend or family to as well by clicking here!
- Challenge the recipient of your message of love to create their own video or photo message and share the love!
By making a donation today, you will support families of seriously ill, hospitalized children right here in Central Ohio. To help you understand what a donation can do to support our guests, here are some suggested levels:
- $25 = Cleaning Supplies for House
- $50 = Towels for 1 guest room
- $75 = Sheets for 1 guest room
- $125 = 140 loads of laundry
- $250 = all linens for 1 guest room
- $450 = Dinner for all guests 1 day
Together, we can spread positivity and love to the people we miss the most, and raise support for families at the Ronald McDonald House! Questions? Please email Ryan.Wilkins@RMHC-CentralOhio.org
Check out the first #Home2HomeChallenge video! Be sure to share the love with a family or friend that you miss and help raise funds for the Ronald McDonald House!
RMHC of Central Ohio provides hope for families of seriously ill children. #CbusRMH is #KeepingFamiliesClose