We plan 'n' shop. You cook 'n' learn!
Under the experienced direction of our chef, your meal team can easily create a nutritious meal
Prepare a delicious meal for the families of hospitalized children under the guidance of our chef designed with a carefully selected menu full of nutritious ingredients. We’ll take care of all the details, including the food, recipes, and cookware. Your group of up to 15 volunteers will only need to arrive ready to get busy cooking! Create lasting memories while making a difference for our families! In order to purchase the ingredients needed for each meal, Team Cuisine meal groups will make a tax-deductible donation to our House.
- $350 provides 100 breakfast or lunch servings
- $450 provides 150 dinner servings
Timing for Meals
All groups arrive early to prepare their meal. Once the meal is ready, we announce to our families and your group will begin meal service.
- Breakfast Groups arrive at 7 a.m. and are done with service around 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch Groups arrive at 10 a.m. and are done with service around 1 p.m.
- Dinner Groups arrive at 3:30 p.m. and are done with service about 7 p.m.
Email Katherine.Becker@rmhc-centralohio.org to learn more
The Team Cuisine Program is supported by