The Ronald McDonald Family Room
Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion at Nationwide Children's Hospital
When families walk into the Ronald McDonald Family Room at Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, we want them to forget they’re in a hospital. Centrally located in the Pavilion, the Ronald McDonald Family Room offers families a place to rest and regroup while remaining close to their child by providing a welcoming, homelike environment.
Who can use the BHP’s Ronald McDonald Family Room?
To see if your family is eligible to use this Ronald McDonald Family Room, please talk to a BHP staff member.
Who Operates the Ronald McDonald Family Room?
The Ronald McDonald Family Room is operated by Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio.
Services and Amenities
- family gathering area with comfortable seating and television
- dining area with kitchenette, table, and chairs
- large outdoor rooftop courtyard with greenery & seating, directly off the RMFR sitting room and dining area
- shower facility with toiletries and towels provided
- complimentary laundry facility with detergent provided
- mother’s room with a breast pump
- multipurpose space available for a variety of activities and services
- scheduled family activities coming after pandemic safety protocols lifted
- complimentary snack food and coffee