You Can Make Big Dreams Come to Life!
We are able to create a home-away-from-home in the world’s largest Ronald McDonald House for our families due to the amazing community support of those who help to provide necessities to meet the many needs of the House. In order to create a comfortable space for our families we strive to provide every essential item to make them feel at home. Below you will find a list of various items that we are always grateful to accept from our wonderful donors. Thank you for supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio.
If you have a group interested in collecting wish list items, please contact Megan Renner or call 614-227-3776 to learn more about specific items, that may not be listed below, you could collect that would make a great impact in the lives of our families.
TOP TEN LIST OF NEEDED ITEMS:
- disinfectant sprays (such as Lysol) and disinfectant wipes
- toiletries kits Click here to see a PDF file showing how to create these.
- gas station gift cards
- national retailer (such as Target & Costco) gift cards
- snack packs Click here to see a PDF file showing how to create these.
- disposable paper plates
- full & half size foil pans
- forever & post card stamps
- 8 ½ x 11 standard white printer/copier paper
- large trash bags (55+ gallons)
- Individual hand soap
- Scrubbing Bubbles or similar for bath tubs
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Fresh fruit (call 227-3700 before purchasing)
- Phillips LED flood light bulbs (17 watt, size: par 38)
- Gift cards to Petco, Mutts & Co., or Pet Supplies Plus
- Snack packs ( see how to put them together at the bottom of this page: https://rmhc-centralohio.org/volunteer/)
View our Holiday Wish List and help fulfill our seasonal needs
We now have an official off-site drop off location for donating wish list items in Northwest Central Ohio! Bring non-perishable items and your filled containers of pop-tabs to A Younger You Aesthetics in Powell anytime between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.! While you’re there, ask about a special discount for services exclusive to you as an RMHC supporter or make an appointment for service on the day you plan to drop off in-kind donation items by clicking here!
If you shop Amazon, you can support RMHC of Central Ohio in two ways:
View our Amazon Holiday Wish List here to see items we need that are offered through Amazon.
Every time you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio! If you have an Amazon account or are setting up an account, make sure you select Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio as your charitable organization!
TURN ON AMAZONSMILE IN YOUR AMAZON PHONE APP TOO:
If you are an AmazonSmile customer, you can now support Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio in the Amazon shopping app on your iOS or Android device! Simply follow these instructions to turn on AmazonSmile and start generating donations to RMHC automatically every time you shop through the app!
- If you have the latest version of the Amazon Shopping App, open the App on your device.
- View Settings and select AmazonSmile.
- Follow the in-App instructions to complete the process.
If you do not have the latest version of the Amazon Shopping App, update your App. Click here for instructions.
IF you usually shop Amazon through your Google Chrome web browser, add this extension to always make sure Amazon is donating to RMHC of Central Ohio with all of your Amazon Smile purchases! With the MakeMeSmile extension enabled in Google Chrome, you will be redirected to a corresponding AmazonSmile page when you shop on Amazon and 0.5% of all applicable purchases will be donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities Central Ohio. Visit our MakeMeSmile page to learn more:
Kroger donates funds to RMHC of Central Ohio every time you shop Kroger when you are enrolled in Kroger’s Community Rewards program and choose our chapter as your chosen charity. Just select Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio as the organization you want to help by entering code UU615 at kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow. Then, make sure you see Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio at the bottom of each receipt when you shop Kroger, even if online for delivery or pick-up!
If you would like to contribute items to our popular special fundraising events, contact Caitlin Wolcott by phone at 614-227-3729 or by email at Caitlin.Wolcott@rmhc-centralohio.org.
- New designer handbags (To use for HULLABALOO prizes) Valued $300+
- Gift cards (to use for raffle) All different kinds of certificates or cards such as gas, restaurant, grocery, shopping, etc.
- Vacation homes
- Flights on airlines
- Date night packages
- Bar packages
- Unique handcrafted items