Register to run with Team RMHC in 2019!
Team RMHC is a running group who has the opportunity to train together while fundraising for families of seriously ill children staying at Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio. Since the beginning of Team RMHC, runners have raised over $115,000. That’s over 1,150 nights of rest for our RMHC families!
Team RMHC is open to anyone! It does not matter if you are a walker, runner, beginner, advanced; we all are being physical for the same reason. All of our teammates are asked to raise at least a minimum of $250 towards Team RMHC during their racing season. It doesn’t matter if you are running in one of our races or training for one of your own.
As a member of Team RMHC you receive many benefits. With the help of Columbus Running Company, Team RMHC is provided training plans to assist with their races through a weekly update and information provided by Columbus Running Company. This season, participants are training for the Capital City Half Marathon, Nationwide Children’s Hospital Columbus Marathon, Columbus 10K, along with many other 5ks.
We have a fundraising platform making it easy for you to ask friends, family, coworkers and fellow runners to support you during training! More details and a Guide to Fundraising will be distributed in an email after your register!
Why join Team RMHC?
- Every step you take helps provide more nights of rest for our families during the most difficult time of their life
- You have the opportunity to make new friends as you train and fundraise together
- We have great incentives as you reach your fundraising goals
- You can eat more dessert because you’ll be working so hard to train for a Half or Full Marathon
- Get great incentives like Team RMHC branded t-shirts, quarter zips, free race entries and more
To learn more email Caitlin.Wolcott@RMHC-CentralOhio.org