#PayForAStay is an opportunity to pay for a stay for a family at the Columbus Ronald McDonald House. Did you know that it costs about $100 a day to provide a family in need? While families are asked to help contribute to their stay by giving a $20 donation for each day they are there, no one is ever turned away. Many families simply cannot give.
For every $20 you donate to help cover the cost of what a family is asked to give, you will receive an ornament to hang in your home. You can keep it for yourself, or make the donation in someone else’s honor and give the ornament to them. Help provide nights of rest for families of seriously-ill children at the world’s largest Ronald McDonald House, here in Columbus.
Here’s how you can help spread the word and #PayForAStay:
- Make a donation of $20. In exchange for your donation, you will receive an ornament.
- Here’s the monetary breakdown:
- $20: 1 night of rest
- $60: 3 nights of rest
- $100: 5 nights of rest and 1 glass ornament
- $500: 25 nights of rest and 5 glass ornaments
- $1,000: 50 nights of rest and 10 glass ornaments
- Promote your donation on social media using #PayForAStay to help spread the word.
- Challenge 3 of your friends to pay for a stay–they have 24 hours to make a donation! Make sure they challenge 3 of their friends as well.