- This event has passed.
Red Shoe Society’s Football Squares
January 31 - February 12$25
Our very own Red Shoe Society is hosting a “squares game” for the Super Bowl with $250 worth of prizes!
• sign up to participate between January 31 – February 12
• just $25 per square or 3 squares for $60
• squares will be randomly assigned and announced by noon on the day of the game, February 13
• only 100 squares available for purchase
• prizes: $50 in prizes for Quarters 1-3 and $100 in prizes for the final score
What is a “squares game”?
The Football Squares for Red Shoe is a 10×10 grid. Each team playing in the game is assigned to the x and y axis. Each corresponding column and row is assigned a numerical value of 0-9. At the end of every quarter, the person whose square corresponds with the last digit of each team’s score wins a prize. (For example, a 14–7 score at the end of the first quarter pays out the owner of the square at row 4, column 7). Don’t worry, RSS will be keeping track for you too!
Every registration helps keep families close to their children in area hospitals.
Questions? Email email@example.com