- This event has passed.
A Toast to Tinseltown: Hollywood Gets Spooky
October 13, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Friday, October 13 @ 6 P.M.
The Ivory Room at Miranova
Back by popular demand! “A Toast to Tinseltown” will kick off the Halloween season in style with a costume party (cocktail attire is also acceptable!), delicious food, open bar, a cork pull and photo booth, as well as a Tarot Card reader and late night snacks
Every guests receives the Red Carpet treatment including a live Hollywood interview with our emcee Matt Barnes from WCMH, Channel 4, that you don’t want to miss!
Also during the evening’s events, our 2017 Community Award winners will be honored.
2017 honorees include:
- Sylvia Carioti, Carioti Jewelers, Outstanding Community Supporter
- Ladies of Hylant Group, Outstanding Community Supporters
- Matt Barnes, NBC4, Outstanding Red Shoe Society Member
- Karl Hasenstab, Continental Building Co., Outstanding Volunteer
- TelHio Credit Union, Outstanding Corporate Supporter
- Steve Casciani, RMHC Emeritus Board Member, Vicki Easterday Spirit of Community Award (first annual)
Schedule of Events:
6:30pm – The Red Carpet Opens for Guests
6:45pm – The Haunted House Opens
- Silent Auction
- Grazing Stations
- Tarot Card Reader
- The Costume Shop
- Donation Station
- Cork Pull
- Photo Booth
8:30pm – Honoree Program Begins
9:40pm – Silent Auction Closes via BidPal
9:45pm – Late Night Snacks
Proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald Charities of Central Ohio
Please contact Jamie Foltz at 614-227-3740 or Jamie.Foltz@rmhc-centralohio.org with questions or more information on sponsorships.