You Can Make Big Dreams Come to Life!
We are able to create a home-away-from-home in the world’s largest Ronald McDonald House for our families due to the amazing community support of those who help to provide necessities to meet the many needs of the House. In order to create a comfortable space for our families we strive to provide every essential item to make them feel at home. Below you will find a list of various items that we are always grateful to accept from our wonderful donors. Thank you for supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio.
Every time you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio! If you have an Amazon account or are setting up an account, make sure you select Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio as your charitable organization! Click on this link and support the Columbus Ronald McDonald House through our Amazon Wish List!
If you have a group interested in collecting wish list items, please contact Abigail Brummé or call 614-227-3776 to learn more about specific items, that may not be listed below, you could collect that would make a great impact in the lives of our families.
TOP TEN LIST OF NEEDED ITEMS:
1. 60 Watt 15,000 Hours Non-Dimmable 800 Lumens LED Light Bulbs
2. Disinfectant wipes (e.g. Clorox or store brand)
3. Disinfecting spray (e.g. Lysol or store brand)
4. gas & general store gift cards
5.13 gallon trash bags
6. 55 gallon heavy-duty trash bags
7. HE laundry Soap (PODS preferred)
8. copy paper
9. gallon sized storage bags
10. wet cloth pads for Swiffer mops
- kitchen paper napkins
- individual hand soap
- Scrubbing Bubbles or similar for bath tubs
- toilet bowl cleaner
- plastic zipper bags (sandwich-sized)
- small boxes of cereal
- fresh fruit (call 227-3700 before purchasing)
- postage stamps (forever & postcard)
- foil steam table pans (half sized)
- CFL light bulbs, also globe style
- Phillips LED flood light bulbs (17 watt, size: par 38)
- gift cards to Petco, Mutts & Co., or Pet Supplies Plus